Thursday, January 25, 2007

Work Hard Loose Skin is a Blessing

HI GUYS
Had a Great workout today really felt like I went to the limits of what I am capable of doing , it was good , I used 10 pound handweights in the Tony Horton master series sweat 5-6 workout today , If you take all his breaks and stop during the workout its not good, you cant keep your heartrate up , but keep moving and start his sequences while he is talkin about them it is a fun fast paced workout that is over before you know it.I feel guilty about calling it my workout for the day.
I switched to Debbie Seibers slim series workouts in Nov, she is a great coach ,should be a drill sargeant , the way she smiles at you while she is doing the same moves that are torturing you. I respect her because she is working the biggest part of the entire workout, it makes me feel that if I can keep up with her I have really done somthing to feel good about for the day.
I have definitely seen improvement in my abs since I have started slim series , she leads you from one move to another and has you locked in the proper position to start the next move.As you can see from my profile picture i was quite a large man, 52 in waist.I currently have some loose skin issues from being that OBESE, thats an ugly sounding word and nobody likes to consider themselves as such.I am hopeful my skintone will improve and I will not have to use surgical means to get the look that I desire. There are different things on the market that promise to help with stretched skin, but like other things is it true or is it hype? I dont know.
Am I vain for thinking i should have tight skin? Should a person have surgery when nothing is life threatening? There are no guaruntees in this life.I as an individual know when I take my clothes off know how I look.There are always choices to be made, what is right and what is wrong,I dont know what my decision will be.There is some humour to be found, I now with my new found health work as a caddy at the Cascades a part of the Homestead Resort in Hotsprings VA. I had the privlige to caddy for a very reputable plastic surgeon from savannah GA. I got a consultation after the round of golf, talk about cost effiency ;-) I was told the procedure i would need had to go all the way around , and its called a pulldown ,I picture it as pulling your shirt down to tuck it in , he told me anything less, just to do the front would be a waste , and to take my money and take a vacation.I am going to give myself another year to workout, toneup, and reevaluate later, their is no point in rushing into somthing that could be life changeing. You guys all have a great day
cya soon Wink ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lookin good there Wink! Keep up the good work and I'm so glad you're always home with ME! :-)