Thursday, January 25, 2007

EXCITEMENT AND FITNESS

HEY GUYS
I AM EXCITED . I am a independent coach for million dollar body, was a coach for beachbody,for over a year , I really enjoy helping people find solutions, for there health and wellbeing.My journey continues, and as I travel the road to fitness and health, there is always someone along the way that needs a handup.I am always willing to lend that hand, as hands were there to pull me along as I encounterd the first few rough bumps in the road.I would like to thank all my friends at beachbody now million dollar body for always being there for me, it wasnt always easy for me, believe me , I struggle at times just like everyone else trying to get healthy and fit.
I am excited about Million Dollar Body putting up there money to get people to workout.It sounds crazy to me but I am not a corporate type guy, I dont know the exact figures but I know they will give away over a million dollars this year.The GREAT thing about this concept and I am seeing it everyday in wowy our online workout place , that more people are there everyday, that tells me it is working, as an online coach that Excites me, I know some people may come for the prizes, thats ok somebody has to win, but people are going to be hooked on working out and leaving obesity, high bloodpressure,diabetes, heart desease all lyeinwwg in the dust, THAT is a good thing.If anyone ventures by to read this my website is www.milliondollarbody.com/wink
Please feel free to email me at Train6080@yahoo.com if you want help and answers to your transformation journey to a new and better you.
cya soon Wink ;-)

No comments: