Sunday, January 28, 2007

HEY GUYS ;-)
It is a good day,I went to walmart a couple days ago and a lady there, wanted to see my before and after photos, she said NO WAY , most people look old with saggy skin when they lose that much weight. I thanked her for the compliment, and explained that it may not cure all the sags but exercising while reducing your weight will make you look much better. At almost 47 years old I feel better than I have in my entire adult life.I often joke with people about my pant size now, when i started my transformation journey i was 52 inches around the middle, now I can say 34 waist first time since 3rd grade , which is probably not far from being the truth , another thing is I used to wear 32 length, but since now I wear my pants around my middle instead of under my gut, I got two inches taller and now wear 34x34 , so its amusing to me I bought pants 32 in length and now they are too short. I will soon make my annual spring trip to peebles to shop their winter closeouts,and get some proper long pants ;-) I may not be back on here for a couple weeks as the wife and I are going to disney world,it is something we look forward to doing each year, it breaks the winter up enough to make it seem a shorter season.I will leave now but will return later, probably going to show you my dogs and birds they are fun.
cya soon Wink ;-)

No comments: