Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hey everybody , I am so happy to be here and in the physical shape I am now . Eighteen months ago I was a tired fat man who was headed down the road to poor health. I found beachbody while watchin tv in the middle of the night , tv may have been watching me, it was late. I saw an infomercial with Tony Hortons Power 90. I watched with interest all the success stories how good everyone was looking , I thought I can do this, so I ordered the program.
ONE MONTH LATER
I went to the mailbox , there to my surprise because I had forgotten about it was Power 90 , I put it on the table and went about my business.
The next day I looked a the box and made a decision I had paid good money for this program and I was goin to use it. I started with p90 1-2, it was a real struggle to get through the routines , I was weighing 320 pounds and could NOT do one pushup.
I was ashamed at the condition I was in, I had always told myself I am in much better shape than most men my size, it was the BIG LIE, I was in really bad shape.
I made the trip down the stairs everyday faithfully, I did the workouts I started out doin pushups from the knees , but I could tell I was gettin stronger everyday, I stayed with p90 1-2 60 days before I felt like I could move on to p90 3-4.
p90 3-4 was like startin all over again, it was like I was in bad shape all over again , what a shocker. The Workouts had just about doubled and were way more intense, I continued to trudge down the steps to push play on the dvd player. I weighed myself every week , this was the part that was discourageing I had been workin out almost 3 months by this time, and had lost less than 20 pounds.
I felt like I needed to have better results or I wouldnt be able to continue the workouts everyday. I looked around on the internet for eating plans and settled on the 40 30 30 plan I ordered a book from amazon called 40 30 30 fat burning nutrition. From that day forth working out everyday , useing the new eating plan , it was like throwing fat in the fire it was melting off my body P90 3-4 was becoming easier all the time, I was finally able to do the entire routine with no stops and not really worn down either. I imagine I felt like rocky at the top of the steps in Philadelphia, it was great. About the same time that i started the 40 30 30 diet, I discovered WOWY, WORK OUT WITH YOU It was great now I had people that were going through the same thing I was going through.
It was great haveing people to talk to and chat with about all the aspects of loseing weight, and health problems associated with being heavy, and learning how to get the most out of my workouts , it was a great support to me, I continued p90 3-4 until I found out about p90 master series , I didnt know if I liked master series or not, it did not seem as intense as p90 3-4 , till the day I Listened to what Tony Horton was saying and understood it , THE WORKOUT IS AS INTENSE AS YOU WANT TO MAKE IT from then on it clicked I pushed hard on master series and found it to be a great workout too.
From JULY 2005 not sure of the exact day , to the present time I have lost 45 inches from chest waist and hips , dont really know how many inches from arms and thighs, but I know it is significant.
My waist has shrunk to a size 34 from a 52 , and my weight has fallen from 320 pounds to 200 pounds.
I am grateful that I woke up in the chair that night and saw Power 90 and BeachBody on the TV, I have a quality of life and desire to live it I never could have had with my former weight.
cya soon wink ;-)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awesome Wink!! I know you've been keeping me on track too!! Thanks Sweetie.

Laura