Friday, October 30, 2009

Not An Option

I am sitting on a train, waiting for the dispatcher to give me a signal so I can finish my run. I have no options.
To my way of thinking, when I get home today, once again I will have no options. I have made the commitment in my Life to exercise, to me that means no excuses, I have to do it.
That may sound like a hardline approach to things, but if I don't take that stand, and miss my workout, it gets easier to do the next time. A pattern will start to develop, then hard earned ground will be lost.
When your first opportunity of the day hits you, seize the moment, go to your workout space, invest an hour into yourself your life your health. The bottom line is this, watching TV playing on the computer, talking on the phone are all enjoyable,but don't improve your life Take a stand, do the right thing
THERE ARE NO OPTIONS
cya soon
Wink ;-)

No comments: