Monday, March 12, 2007

A WINNER

HEY GUYS
I am a winner. The folks at Million Dollar Body say it is so.I feel great about this.I have never been the best at to many things in my life.The Best news is this,YOU can also be a winner. All it takes to be a winner with MDB is a serious commitment to diet and exercise.There is no magic bullet, just the determination to succeed. I have found in my personal journey, results have been the great motivator. It is true some workouts are so boring, that 45 minutes seems like 3 days, but then you measure your results against that time spent, and if you are successful it makes it all worthwhile .
I measure my success in pounds, inches, stamina, and strength. If you have succeeded in all these things you are on your way to being a much healthier and happier person. The bottom line is this people, you can wait around and do nothing worthwhile for yourself, or you can get busy, find a workout program that is right for you. It can be walking, jogging riding a bicycle, the main thing is to move, any athletic movement will make you a much fitter person in mind and body. SO GET BUSY AND DO ANYTHING
cya soon Wink;-)

No comments: